Senses of the Soul
An illustrated guide with meditations and exercises to help you surmount even the most uphill of emotional struggles.
Discover the SOS Method. Emotions are the senses of your soul. Recognizing emotions as guides and allowing them to help you transcend suffering and thrive will lead to a peaceful, abundant life.
Senses of the Soul reveals how to…
- Allow your emotions to serve you rather than control you.
- Find answers on your own to solve problems instantly.
- Quit living with pain and past trauma, and resolve issues at their source.
- Trust yourself and maintain personal power within relationships.
- Discover strength in sensitivity and gain control over how you feel.
- ISBN: 13 978-1-934532-98-0
- Binding (Paperback): Lay-flat bind
- Trim Size: 7 x 10
- Page count: 368, illus., meditations and yoga sets
—Dharma Singh Khalsa, M.D., Author of Meditation as Medicine / President, Alzheimer’s Research and Prevention Foundation
“Senses of the Soul is for all those who would like to understand the role and function of their emotions and the ways of taking control over negative emotions on the road toward uninterrupted personal happiness.”
—Helen Lavretsky, M.D., M.S., Professor of Psychiatry / Director, Stress and Wellness Research Program, UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience and Human Behavior